Microsoft announced dates and locations for its HoloLens Roadshow today. Anyone will be able to register for a demo of the company's holographic computing device, assuming that you can make it to one of the select locations on the specified dates.
Here are the dates and locations:
- Bellevue, WA - September 1 - 4, 8 - 11
- Palo Alto, CA - September 15 - 18
- Mississauga, ON - September 15 - 18
- Mission Viejo, CA - September 22 - 25
- Calgary, AB - September 22 - 25
- Dallas, TX - September 29 - October 2
- Boston, MA - September 29 - October 2
- Houston, TX - October 6 - 9
- Tysons Corner, VA - October 6 - 9
- Chicago, IL - October 13 - 16
- Atlanta, GA - October 13 - 16
- Bloomington, MN - October 20 - 23
- Orlando, FL - October 20 - 23
Microsoft has certainly been keeping HoloLens and Windows Holographic - the operating system that runs on the device - in the news lately. As with all versions of Windows 10, Holographic got its Anniversary Update last month. Later in the month, the company would offer details on the Holographic Processing Unit that powers the device.
As you'd probably expect, the demos will be held in the local Microsoft Store for each location. You can sign up for the event right here.