The Microsoft® .NET Framework Software Development Kit (SDK) includes the .NET Framework, as well as everything you need to write, build, test, and deploy .NET Framework applications—documentation, samples, and command-line tools and compilers.
The .NET Framework SDK runs on:
- Microsoft Windows NT® 4.0 (SP 6a required)
- Microsoft Windows® 2000 (SP 2 recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft® Data Access Components 2.6; Microsoft Data Access Components 2.7 is recommended. This is for applications that use Data Access.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) - To access the features of ASP.NET, IIS with the latest security updates must be installed prior to installing the .NET Framework.
Download: Full SDK Download of .NET Framework (131mb)
View: .NET Framework Website