Earlier this week, Microsoft rolled out its latest Windows 10 Insider Preview for PCs, build 10565. As ever, the new build is available as an update for those already running Windows 10 Insider Previews - but now there's good news too for those who prefer to keep things fresh with a clean install of the newest builds.
Microsoft's Gabe Aul announced today that ISOs of build 10565 are now available to download and install on your device. If this is your first time installing a Windows 10 Insider Preview, you'll need to go through these steps:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Windows 10 build 10565 ISOs are available in x86 and x64 flavors, in the following language/region variations:
Chinese Single Language (Simplified)
- English (UK)
- English (US)
- French (Canada)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (Latin America)
If you install from one of the ISOs, be sure to let us know how you get on!