Microsoft has released a new update for its Remote Desktop app for iOS users. The new update fixes multiple bugs and brings general improvements to the app. Furthermore, the update also addresses some of the compatibility issues with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 as well as brings some minor UI improvements.
Here is the full changelog for the update:
In this version we addressed some compatibility issues with iOS/iPadOS 14. In addition, we made the following fixes and feature updates:
- Addressed crashes on iOS/iPadOS 14 when entering keyboard input.
- Added the CMD+S and CMD+N shortcuts to access the "Add Workspace" and "Add PC" UI flows respectively.
- Added the CMD+F shortcut to invoke Search UI in the Connection Center.
- Added the "Expand All" and "Collapse All" commands to the Workspaces tab.
- Resolved a bug that was causing a 0xD06 protocol error when running Outlook as a remote app.
- The on-screen keyboard will now disappear when scrolling through search results in the Connection Center.
- Updated the animation used when hovering over workspace icons with a mouse/trackpad pointer on iPadOS 14.
The new update bumps the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to version 10.2.0 and is available for download from the App Store.