Microsoft has just announced an update to one of my favorite applications, Live Mesh. Today's update includes numerous bug fixes and included four new features for the Windows version of the client. The version number is: Live Mesh for Windows: 0.9.3424.31.
The new features include:
- Added option to hide the Live Mesh folder shortcuts on your desktop.
- Live Mesh now remembers the last location used in the folder synchronization dialog.
- Live Mesh News will now display the date (as well as the time) for all news items, even older ones.
- Curtain mode now properly supports multiple-monitor computers running Windows Vista.
- Improved the update experience.
- Fixed display driver issue when disabling curtain mode.
- Optimized MOE CPU/memory use.
- Fixes to Live Mesh Remote Desktop performance and rendering.
- Device status (online/offline) now properly displayed on the Live Desktop, in the notifier, and in the Mesh bar.
- News now correctly displays the year.
- Fixed issue where Live Mesh Remote Desktop caused all Windows 7 windows to have black borders.
With Live Mesh, you can synchronize files with all of your devices, so you always have the latest versions handy. Access your files from any device or from the web, easily share them with others, and get notified whenever someone changes a file.