The Misfit Vapor was first announced at CES 2017 and was an important addition to the brand as it was its first proper smartwatch offering. At the time it was announced, it was set to release with a proprietary OS, but the firm would later pivot and change to the more the popular Android Wear 2.0. With a scheduled release for the summer, the firm would announce a delay, but now, as promised, it is finally set to be released.
Starting on October 31, you'll be able to head to the Misfit website and purchase the smartwatch for $199.99. If you need a refresher, the Vapor features:
- 1.39-inch full round AMOLED display with 326 pixels per inch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 4GB of internal storage
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and accelerometer
- Altimeter, gyroscope, optical heart rate sensor, and microphone
- Water resistance to 50 meters
- A durable 44mm satin-finished stainless steel upper casing in Jet Black or Rose Gold
As a smartwatch, the experience is quite important and the Vapor makes sure to provide ease of use with its touch bezel. This will allow users to browse menus and applications, while also responding to notifications without obscuring the content that is on the display. If interested, you can sign up for an email reminder on the site or head to the source link down below at the start of next week.