Microsoft has announced that it's adding even more games to the Xbox Game Pass throughout December, in addition to the games that were already incoming this month. Ashen also had a surprise release today on the Xbox One, PC as well as the subscription service during The Game Awards today.
The number of games that have been added and about to be added to the Xbox Game Pass during December now amount to 11, and that's if no more announcements are planned for later.
Here are the titles that were revealed today and their release dates on the program:
- Ashen (Available now)
- Mortal Kombat X (Available now)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 19 (December 13)
- Spintires: Mudrunner (December 13)
- Below (December 14)
- Shadow Warrior 2 (December 20)
And here are the rest of the games that are also incoming later in December, but were previously announced.
- Kingdom Two Crowns (December 11)
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (December 17)
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (December 20)
All these and a massive catalog of games is accessible to Xbox One players who subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass. A one-month subscription normally costs $9.99, but first-time users can jump in right now for $1 through the Microsoft Store as a part of the company's holiday celebrations.