MPEG Streamclip is a powerful high-quality video converter, player, editor for MPEG, QuickTime, transport streams, iPod. And now it is a DivX editor and encoding machine, and even a movie downloader.
You can use MPEG Streamclip to: open and play most movie formats including MPEG files or transport streams; edit them with Cut, Copy, Paste, and Trim; set In/Out points and convert them into muxed or demuxed files, or export them to QuickTime, AVI, DV and MPEG-4 files with more than professional quality, so you can easily import them in a DVD authoring tool, and use them with many other applications or devices.
MPEG, VOB, PS, M2P, MOD, VRO, DAT, MOV, DV, AVI, MP4, TS, M2T, MMV, REC, VID, AUD,AVR, VDR, PVR, TP0, M2V, M1V, MPV, AIFF, M1A, MP2, MPA, AC3...
Changelog MPEG Streamclip 1.1 (30/12/2006) :
* added batch processing
* added the Open URL command with the Download button
* improved iPod compatibility
* improved AVI and DivX playback, encoding and editing
* the Fix Timecode Breaks command has been improved
* added 90 and 180 degree rotation
* added an internal audio resampler
* added support for MPEG-1 in VOBs and transport streams
* the frame exporter can make JPEG and PNG pictures
* added the Enigma menu for the DreamBox
* many bugs have been fixed