MyIE2 can open multiple Web pages in one instance and occupies very little in the way of resources. It is a powerful multi-page browser based on the IE core (IE5.x or IE 6.0 required). It can open multiple Web pages in just one window. It only takes a small amount of system resources when surfing with a greatly integrated user interface. It also supports special plug-ins and IE extensions to let you have an enjoyable surfing experience.
- Add ' Show Splash Screen on Startup 'option at MyIE2 Options->General
- More mouse actions, such as mouse rocker. Goto 'MyIE2 Options-> Mouse Action' to use it.
- Add ' Handle Other Program's DDE call when MyIE2 is running 'option at MyIE2 Options->Advanced. When this options is unselected, MyIE2 will not open URLs sent by other program, even the shell.
- Fixed the problem with windows blind under winxp.
- Fix some bug found in last build.
- urllist.htm is moved to language folder and a language string has been allocated for it.
- Fix a bug that can not popup context menu of some activex control.
- New Program Icon.
- Customize mouse action dialog. Goto MyIE2 Options->Mouse Action to use it.
- Script type IE plugin support.
- Rename at favbar context menu will not cause a refresh.
- Fix could not send tab url to desktop bug.
News source: MyIE2.com
Download: MyIE2 0.8.2003 Beta @ FileForum
This is BETA software!, please use caution when installing it on your system
-1 Comments - Add comment