InCD is Ahead's packet writing software for CD-RW and rewritable DVD formats. The most definitive UDF Packet writing solution available! InCD is an integrated packet writing solution that has the most stability, ease of use, and compatibility, across all Windows operating systems. Packet writing is the method of writing data in small increments (by packets) onto a rewritable media.
Automatically launched when Windows is booted, InCD provides flexible drive letter access to the CD-RW, CD-MRW, DVD+RW or DVD-RW drive providing simple drag and drop or direct save options within applications. Files can be saved, renamed and deleted, just as with other rewritable storage mediums such as floppy or hard disk. InCD uses UDF 1.5 file system, the world standard file format endorsed by OSTA (Optical Storage Technology Association).
InCD Complete Features:
InCD works exclusively with rewriteable medias (CD-RW, CD-MRW, DVD-RW or DVD+RW). Medias which can only be written once cannot be written using InCD.
- Supports Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 and XP
- Write to rewritable media like to a floppy
- Add, delete, append files and folders just like other rewritable storage mediums such as MO, floppy or hard disk
- Format all blank rewritablemedia into UDF format
- Completely erase a rewritable media
- Protect ejection of media during writing
- Compatible with the UDF reader included in Microsoft Windows 98
- Written rewritable medias are congruent with other standard UDF software
- Burn within applications
- Explorer embedded application
View: Nero Hompage
Download: Nero InCD 188.8.131.52
News source: Betaresource