Today, OnePlus announced the second Open Beta build of Android 10 for the OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7 Pro. After several developer previews that were meant to be somewhat unstable, the company moved to the Open Beta program earlier this month. In fact, the Shenzhen firm should be prepping for a public release pretty soon.
Other than a new Wi-Fi icon in Quick Settings, today's build only contains fixes, improvements, and optimizations. Here's the full changelog:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Fixed the crash issue with System UI caused by parallel Whatsapp app
- Fixed the dark screen issue on the lock screen while accessing Games
- Fixed issues with Status Bar not displaying UI elements
- Fixed the crash issue with default OnePlus Gestures
- Re-designed Wi-Fi icon in Quick Settings
- Fixed the crash issue with the Fingerprint Unlock
- Optimized the animation effect when Notification bar is being scrolled upwards
Like most beta programs, OnePlus is asking for feedback from its users that are testing out Android 10. You can file your feedback through the Community app, or you can access the forums through the browser, using the link to the announcement above.
If you're already using the Android 10 beta, including recent developer previews, you'll receive this update OTA. If you want to sign on, you can always flash the image that OnePlus offers.