Nicotine is a SoulSeek client written in Python, based on the PySoulSeek project by Alexander Kanavin. It features, among other things, a completely rewritten graphical user interface which uses the PyGTK-2 toolkit and a less strict user request policy. Nicotine-Plus is a fork of Nicotine, the Python/GTK+ 2 client for the Soulseek P2P Network. Its features include remote uploads, separate shares sent to Buddies, GUI improvements, and a tray icon.
* The About Nicotine+ dialog now shows the versions of Python, PyGTK and GTK+
* Copy was added to the right-click menus in chat status and debug logs.
* The shares scanning progress bar now disappears after scanning shares a little more frequently.
* Fixed a bug in the way total transfer slots were calculated
* Improved Remote-Uploading somewhat was quite buggy with two Nicotine+ clients
* Fix directory name cropping in 'upload directory to' in User Browse
* Attempted to fix the 'interrupted system call' which sometimes are caused by gtk+ file dialogs from stopping the networking loop.
* Username hotspots for users who are offline or have left the room aren't disabled anymore.
* Right-clicking when nothing is selected will select a row
* In parent row, display the current transfer's time elapsed and time left.
* Transfer popups work better on parent rows
* updated the Spanish translation
* updated the French translation
* updated the Dutch translation
* updated the Italian translation
* updated the Lithuanian translation
To get Nicotine working under windows you need to download and install: ** Gtk/Win32 (the latest) **