nLite is a tool for permanent Windows components removal and pre-installation Windows configuration. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines.
With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install does not include, or even contain on cd, the unwanted components.
* Service Pack Integration
* Component Removal
* Unattended Setup
* Driver Integration
* Hotfixes Integration
* Services Configuration
* Bootable ISO creation
* new: Tweak - Minimal Power Management
* update: 'Save Dump' upgraded to 'Symbolic Debugger'
* fix: Erase then burn stuck at erase
* fix: Users creation (with spaces in names)
* fix: Missing nhelper (at conservative usage)
* fix: ExtraFileEdits addon entry support (multiple lines)
* fix: x64 Help removal (could cause many components to fail)
* fix: Integrate themes selection (theme removed from the list)
* fix: USBPort patch (if duplicate file in cabinets)