nLite is a tool for permanent Windows components removal and pre-installation Windows configuration. After removal there is an option to make bootable image ready for burning on cd or testing in virtual machines. With nLite you will be able to have Windows installation which on install does not include, or even contain on cd, the unwanted components.
- Service Pack Integration
- Component Removal
- Unattended Setup
- Driver Integration
- Hotfixes Integration
- Services Configuration
- Bootable ISO creation
- New: 'RPC Locator'
- New: 'Net Logon'
- New: 'Microsoft Color Management (ICM)'
- New: 'IExpress Wizard'
- New: 'Share Creation Wizard'
- New: 'Visual Basic 5 and 6 runtimes'
- New: 'MS XML 2.0 runtimes'
- New: 'Kerberos Service'
- New: 'Configure Your Server Wizard'
- New: 'Route Listening Service'
- New: 'Ramdisk'
- New: 'Simple TCP/IP Services'
- New: 'Certificate Services (2k3)'
- New: 'Network Load Balancing Manager (2k3)'
- New: 'Intersite Messaging Service (2k3)'
- New: 'File Replication (2k3)'
- New: 'Special Administration Console Helper (2k3)'
- New: 'Server Appliance Kit (2k3)'
- New: 'Security Configuration Wizard (2k3)'
- New: Few tweaks in the Tweaks page
- New: Fast User switching compatibility option
- Upd: 'Active Directory Services (2k3)'
- Upd: Better addon file version failure handling
- Fix: WFP/SFC file filtering if left enabled
- Fix: x64 SP2 tcpip patch
- Fix: Hide IE and My computer desktop icons (2k)
Download: nLite 1.4 Beta
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks adversedeviant)