Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the MS Windows environment. This project, based on Scintilla edit component (a very powerful editor component) are written in C++ with pure win32 api and STL (that ensures the higher execution speed and smaller size of the program), is under the GPL Licence.
- Fix the unnecessary memory consuming (not memory leak) while find in files operation.
- Enhance Find in files feature : Insert the default value to filters and Directory fields automatically while launch or switch to Find in file dialog.
- Fix the crash bug while double click on find in files result.
- Link clickable feature is optional (in Preferences->MISC).
- Fix crash problem while search in all opened file in multi-view mode.
- Fix Close button misplaced problem in Find dialog.
- Change the plugin behaviour : different users can have different sets of plugins, besides the basic set. Notepad++ will load the plugins from %APPDATA%Notepad++plugins directory, in the case of absence of "doLocalConf.xml".
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks rado354)