Cheers to Deimos for posting this in the forums.
An update to Stardock's Objectdock has been released. It's sporting a fancy new version number of 0.70! If you haven't tried this out yet, do it. If you have it already, update! heh.
Here's a list of whats new in 0.70:
- Fixed shutdown bug
- Fixed "Quit" system command not working
- Added folder-based image browsing
- Fixed glitch where if an application begins flashing while its still showing up on the dock it would get stuck as a mini-icon until mouseovered
- Fixed inability to drop in new items when taskbar is disabled and set to be on the right
- Drag/drop improved: multiple files can now be dropped once, system shortcuts can be dropped (e.g. "My Computer", "Internet Explorer", etc)
View: The Objectdock site
Download: Objectdock 0.70