Lenovo is allegedly planning to launch two new smartphones at an event on November 8 in China. One of these devices could be the Moto M, while the Lenovo P2 is expected to be the other one. Now, official looking images of the Moto M have leaked online highlighting some of its features.
According to the leaked images, some of the specifications of the device have been confirmed, while some of the alleged specs from earlier have been debunked. The latest known features of the device are as follows:
- 5.5-inch LCD screen with Full HD (1920x1080) resolution
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core chipset
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel rear camera with phase detect autofocus
- 8-megapixel front camera with 85 degree wide angle lens
- Dolby Atmos 360-degree surround sound
- 3050 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE
The smartphone could be priced between the Moto G4 Plus ($299.00) and the Moto Z Play ($449.99) when it launches next week. It is not yet clear whether the device will be launched in other countries, but we will know more on the 8th of November.