Today Microsoft has pushed out an update for OneDrive on iOS which bumps the version number to 8.0.1. The update includes an enhanced folder view that also brings key commands to the forefront of the app.
The update is a welcome addition that polishes off and refines key features. It looks a lot better than the previous iteration. It is unclear when or if the update will arrive for Android.
You can check out the full changelog below:
- We’ve streamlined our UI to put the focus on your files. This includes a simplified folder design and putting all the key commands together in one place.
- You can now share links to your folders from your work or school account.
- We also fixed several bugs and crashes including:
- Crashes on iOS 10 for Microsoft Intune users or when rapidly scrolling through your files
- A crash when attempting to open spreadsheets or large files in the app
- Improved stability when editing a tag
You can download the latest version of OneDrive here.