Opera...the multi-tabbed browser that claims to be the fastest browser on earth has just released Preview 4 of the next major revision. Opera is unique in the fact that it supports virtually every eletronic platform in existance...FreeBSD, Linux, MacOS, Windows, Cell phones, PDA's...you name it!
- Denied write-access to properties on objects from scripts that fail a standard origin check, in order to block potential access by attackers to user's computer. Fixes critical vulnerability reported in GreyMagic Security Advisory GM#008-OP.
- Fixed security issue regarding spoofing of the addressfield by loading other page contents while keeping the URL, reported in Secunia Advisory SA12162.
- Blocked access to file:/ URLs from documents that are not themselves loaded from file:/ URLs.
- Fixed problem with canceling connections/downloads.
- Cache-size limitation improved.
View: Opera Homepage
News source: Warp2Search.net