Orange announced its pricing and tariffs for the eagerly awaited Apple iPhone 4 today.
Scheduled to be released on June 24, the iPhone 4 on Orange's UK network will cost you a whopping £480 for the basic 16GB model on a Pay As You Go tariff. Orange also revealed its pay monthly tariffs. Orange customers opting for an 18 month contract at £35 per month will be able to purchase the new iPhone 4 16GB for £229. Those wishing to sign up to the more lengthly 24 month contracts will be able to purchase the device for £119 on a £35 a month contract. Full contracts for both 16GB and 32GB models can be found below. For more details, visit Orange's iPhone 4 site.
Apple announced the new iPhone 4 last week at its annual WWDC 2010. The device will include the following:
- New design made of glass and steel (24% thinner than iPhone 3GS)
- Apple A4 processor
- 3.5" Retina Display - 326 pixels per inch (960 x 640)
- Bigger battery (7 hr. 3G talk, 6 hr. 3G browsing, 10 hr. Wi-Fi browsing, 300 hr. standby)
- Front-facing camera
- 5 MP camera with LED flash and illuminated sensor (tap to focus)
- 720p HD video recording with built-in iMovie video editing (iMovie available in App Store for $4.99)
- Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, UMTS, GSM (quad-band)
- 2 microphones
- Available in 16 GB or 32 GB models
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- 3-axis gyroscope (6-axis motion sensing for gaming)
52 Comments - Add comment