Montreal, Quebec. November 8, 2002 -- It's the news you've all been waiting for! Strategy First is extremely happy to announce that their eagerly anticipated in-house title O.R.B has hit retail shelves nationwide.
O.R.B is a visually stunning 3D Real-Time strategy game that pits the forces of two races against each other in a desperate struggle to control the resources they need to expand their empires. O.R.B stands for Off-World Resource Base and what happens in the "Off-World" is the stuff that dreams or nightmares are made of. Within the multiple systems are the precious resources that both planets desperately need to thrive. The stage has been set for a battle to control the solar system. While the two races play a deadly game of hide and seek in the asteroid belt, they are unaware of a predatory alien menace that threatens the entire solar system.
- Unparalleled 3D real-time strategic gaming action with full freedom of movement in space
- Two fully developed races with their own single-player campaign and unique strategies
- One-of-a-kind dynamic universe depicting multiple solar systems alive with planets, moons, asteroid belts, complex orbits, persistent debris and extraordinary spatial environments
- Epic fleet combat with a wide variety of vessels and specialized units including tactical ships, shock troops, various fighter types, multiple capital ship classes and support vessels
- Downloadable campaign editor and tools, complete with the ability to script your own scenarios, event triggers, campaigns and cut-scenes
- Explosive battles with up to eight players in cooperative and head-to-head multiplayer mode
-1 Comments - Add comment