On 31st May 2005, Agnitum released version Outpost 2.7. This includes the much-requested ability to set exceptions for the Hidden Process and Open Process control security features that were added in 2.5.
Following is a list of new features:
- List of exclusions for Hidden Process Control
- List of exclusions for Process Memory Control
- GINA module for tracking user logon/logoff processes
- Automatic rules configuration for servers with multiple IP addresses
- Data transfer using DNS requests
- Automatic smart rule naming
Following is a list of issues that were fixed (only major listed):
- Issue with opening of renamed attachments in TheBat!
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 issue showing up in inability to receive mail using TheBat!
- Processing of fragmented packets (all fragments were processed according to the rules for the first fragment)
Download: Outpost Firewall Pro 2.7 (build 484/412) | 6.9MB (Shareware, Single License 39.95 USD)
View: Product Info