PixBurner was designed to simplify the process of recording digital images on compact discs and prints 4x6" sheets with small thumbnails that allow you to easily find the required disk in your photo collection. Primarily aimed at digital photo enthusiasts and professional photographers, PixBurner will help archive photos (and videos) from the computer to a recordable CD and DVD disks. Users can even print out thumbnails of the images recorded onto a disk, which comes in very handy when it's necessary to find a particular image without browsing through the content of several disks.
- Simple, user-friendly software allows you to burn your image collection to a CD or DVD in *2 clicks: Just click Load photos and then click Archive photos.
- Each burn is adjusted for optimum recovery in future.
- Fast and easy method for recording your images and movies on a compact disc.
- Browse your photos with 2 automatic zoom levels with automatic vertical orientation.
- Conveniently tag photos that are special for you in order to email, print, or send them to your online photo center immediately or later.
- While archiving, automatically create a slide show to play on your DVD player with the following options:
- Changing the order of playback by dragging images with your mouse.
- Selecting the photos you do not wish to show (photos are still archived).
- Archive still camera videos too - choose any frame in the video to show it in the Thumbnail window/sheet
- Print 4x6" thumbnail sheets to be able to fast locate the necessary photos.
Screenshot: >> Click here
View: PixBurner Home Page