Encryption has been used for as long as people have been talking and wishing to keep their communications secret. Examples range from trans- position cyphers used by the Spartan military to more modern techniques like DES and AES.
Nowadays people have not one, but dozens of passwords. It can be hard to remember them, and you might lose precious data when you forget them. In PixelCryptor you choose a picture and use it to combine your files into a package. The pixel data is used to encrypt your data, the combinations are endless and hard to break.
Changes in version 1.2:
· Improved: Enormous speed boost in encoding/decoding
· Improved: Better memory management
· Fixed: Bug fixes related to the file view
· Added: New installation process
· Added: Help file included