SCi have announced the details of their upcoming rally game.
Rally Championship allows players to compete in four worldwide prestigious Rally Championships. Featuring over 25 fully licensed cars and 33 stages over 6 different rallies, Rally Championship guarantees addictive, arcade style game play and stunning graphics.
Rally Championship features:
- More cars than any other Rally game, with classics like the Mini Cooper and Audi Quattro lining up alongside all the various competitors from 2001 Rally Championship stages (2.0, 1.6 class) as well as other cars from the 2WD and 4WD entrants. Cars include, Ford Puma, Subaru Impreza's, Peugeot 206 A8, VW Golf, Renault Megane, Vauxhall Astra, and Mitsubishi EVO VI.
- A huge variety of player modes: challenge each other's best performance on Time Trial, or go head-to-head in a two to four-player split-screen multiplayer challenge.
- Challenging weather effects including Rain, Snow and Fog as well as night tracks to really test the most hardened rally fans.
- Superb Car Damage Systems: Damage will impair driver performance as the rally progresses, including bodywork damage (as well as dirt and mud), handling and basic performance.
- For the ultimate test, take on the Championship as a Privateer for more involving and progressive play. Enter a rally on a budget and earn the best cars as you progress through the ranks.
- All the most grueling Rally locations: face the challenge of the Rally of Wales, Scottish Rally and Manx Rally, or experience the exotic thrills of the USA, Arctic Lapland and Rally Africa.
- A selection of exhilarating single play modes ranging from the classic arcade mode to a feature packed Career mode where you choose everything from the engine size to the tyre tread.