It didn't take long for the Harmon Kardon Invoke to get discounted. While it debuted at $199.95, the price has now been slashed in half for the Black Friday weekend, priced down to just $99.95.
If unfamiliar with this device, it is the first smart speaker to be powered by Cortana. This is Microsoft's first real attempt to compete against the likes of Google's line of Home speakers and Amazon's Echo devices.
The Harmon Kardon Invoke offers:
- Voice-activated speaker with premium sound and Cortana’s intelligence
- Powerful 360-degree sound delivered from 3 woofers, 3 tweeters, and 2 passive radiators
- Play your favorite music with the sound of your voice
- Get answers to questions, manage your schedule, set and receive reminders, and more
- Make and receive hands-free calls with Skype
- Voice-control your smart home devices
- Free Skype calling from the US to mobile phones and landlines in the US, Canada and Mexico
While this product most likely will sound better than Google's Home Mini, it certainly is priced quite a bit higher at $99.95. If unsure about a possible purchase, you can always check out our review of the device. Those interested can head to the Microsoft Store website or try to snag one at a physical retail location. This offer will be valid until November 27 or while supplies last.
Source: Microsoft Store