Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save $6,431 off this Complete InfoSec & Business Continuity Bundle. The ultimate eLearning package with 22 courses on IT industry-standard certifications — CompTIA, SSCP, CFR, CISM, and more.
Internet security has never been as important as it is today with more information than ever being handled digitally around the globe. From a personal to business level, having enough knowledge of cybersecurity will keep your data, systems, and networks from the constantly evolving digital threats. The Complete 2020 CyberSecurity & Ethical Hacking Bundle offers 22 courses on the most essential skills and certifications in the IT industry.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery: Learn the who, what, when, where & why of business continuity disaster recovery
- ISO/IEC 27,001 Foundation: Understand the basis for effective management of confidential & sensitive information
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Advise organizations how to manage personal data
- ISACA Certified Information Security Manager: Focus on IT compliance & the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- CertNexus CyberSec First Responder (CFR-310): Perform analysis of attacks in the computing & network environments
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) (2019): Address IT security concerns in an enterprise environment
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - DEEP DIVE: Effectively design, implement & manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program
- CyberPatriot: Learn everything about the CyberPatriot program
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501): Provide operational, information, application & infrastructure level security
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001): Pinpoint network vulnerabilities & keep hackers at bay
- CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): Prevent, detect, & combat cybersecurity threats
- CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003): Support IT governance in the enterprise w/ an emphasis on managing risk
- Practical IT Security: Ensure unauthorized persons cannot access business or personal information
- Practical Pentesting Featuring Brad Stine: Learn about pre-engagement activities, statements of work, authorization, & the different stages of assessment
- Mobile Security: Articulate real-world threats to mobile applications
- Penetration Testing: Know some of the common tools & techniques used by Penetrations Testers during a security audit
- Email Encryption (OpenPGP): Use OpenPGP to encrypt email prior to sending it which provides for end-to-end encryption
- Working With Secure Shell (SSH): Configure servers, deploy apps, update data, or maintain running services using SSH
- Eliminating Malware: Identify, quarantine, & eliminate malware infections
- PfSense 2.4.4: Open Source Firewall (2019): Install, configure and manage & maintain the rich features in pfSense 2.4.4 for a production environment
- Wireshark 2.2.4: Get started with Wireshark & examine all network traffic
- OWASP 2017 Top 10: Explore the role of security in the software development life cycle & how best to create secure applications
Good to know
- Updates included
- Certificate of completion included
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.
Here's the deal:
This Complete InfoSec & Business Continuity Bundle normally costs $6,490, but you can pick it up for just $59 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $6,431.
Not for you?
If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:
- The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway
- Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $0.99 per month
- NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.