Somewhere in a dark, and evil city, crime and corruption have destroyed any normal way of life. One man walks the Path of Vengeance, carving a road to nowhere with his weapons blazing.
He is the deadly hitman known only as The Sniper; feared by both lowly street thugs and lords of the underworld alike. Now a vicious crime war has erupted on the streets, and The Sniper is caught in the middle. Framed, drugged, and imprisoned, you must kill your way through the ranks of power to find the source of this war, and end your Path of Vengeance.
Announced about a year ago by IncaGold and Xicat Interactive, Sniper is an upcoming budget FPS built upon the LithTech Jupiter Engine. The game will feature "over 25 levels" and weapons such as "Sniper Rifles, Sigs, Hand Grenades and more." Expect some screenshots soon.
- First Person Action using the powerful Lithtech Jupiter Engine
- A host of weapons to wreak your vengeance with; Sniper Rifles, Sigs, Hand Grenades and more
- Blood-drenched combat with over 25 levels
- Unique Character Building elements to create the perfect Killer
- Wage war against the Mob, Chinese Crime Bosses, and crooked Cops