New version of ObjectDock up for grabs. Straight from the readme:
- Ability to have outward borders on backgrounds added, to allow
for simulation of a shadow on the outside o backgrounds. See "Default with Shadow" included background for an example.
- Fixed several minor background display glitches.
- Fixed up packaging, full-theme packups will now package current background properly.
- Dock can now be attached to any edge or corner of the screen - see updated config dialog!
- Running indicators are now optional, as is the behavior to only re-run an already running program by double clicking on it. (Indicators Enabled and set to single-click-to-rerun by default in this new release)
- Improved icon loading, now can load high-resolution icons associated with files/folders/etc dropped into dock. Works for all of the above, including extensions (e.g. retrieving the high resolution icon for ".txt" files when text file is dropped onto dock) as well as for system objects (e.g. My Computer, etc)
- The current windows icons can now be used (and now are by default) for the recycle bin, as well as "Configure ObjectDock" items. Especially useful for if you are using high-resolution icons on your desktop.
- Several improvments in speed and memory usage
News source: ObjectDock Official Site.
Screenshot: Click here to view.
This is BETA software!, please use caution when installing it on your system