Google-owned Fitbit is discounting the Fitbit Versa 3 and the kids-friendly Fitbit Ace 3 today on Amazon, letting you save up to 26% off the latter, and 13% off on all colors of the Versa 3.
Launched last year, the Versa 3 includes all the features you'd expect, including built-in GPS, 20+ workout modes, notification syncing, texts, and calls. It also has Fitbit's PurePulse 2.0 heart rate measuring technology and an SpO2 monitor. The Versa 3 also supports music streaming services like Pandora and Spotify, so you can stream music directly from your watch.
The Versa 3 also uses Fitbit's new Infinity Band, and the watch itself has a more streamlined design, the company says. Like the Sense, it has an AMOLED display at the front. To sweeten the deal, Amazon even secured its own exclusive Thistle/Gold color, but you can choose from Black, Midnight Blue/Gold and Rose/Gold as well.
Next up, the Fitbit Ace 3, introduced this year, is being discounted by up to 26% and is available in Black/Racer Red, Blue Astro Green, and Yellow (Minions version clockface). A few of their highlights can be viewed below:
- Up to 8 days of battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Animated clock faces grow and develop as kids move more throughout the day
- All-day activity tracking shows how healthy habits add up to a healthier life
- Help kids form healthy sleep habits with sleep tracking, bedtime reminders, and silent alarms
- The Fitbit Ace 3 is swimproof (water resistant up to 50 meters)
- Challenge family to step competitions & send each other messages or cheers in-app
- Kids earn virtual badges and fun on-screen celebrations when they reach their goals
As you might expect from a fitness wearable, the Ace offers activity and sleep tracking and can be paired with the iOS or Android apps to track statistics. What makes this different than other fitness trackers is that parents will have a role in the experience of the wearable by setting up a family account and then creating an account for the child.
When the account is set up, younger individuals that are using the Ace will have access to their stats, badges and other settings through a mode called Kid View. By doing this, parents will be able to monitor and customize the experience for their child, giving them a safe environment.
As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.