Tomato is a small, lean and simple replacement firmware for Linksys' WRT54G/GL/GS, Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 and other Broadcom-based routers. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions, enables new wireless features such as WDS and wireless client modes, raises the limits on maximum connections for P2P, allows you to run your custom scripts or telnet/ssh in and do all sorts of things like re-program the SES/AOSS button, adds wireless site survey to see your wifi neighbors, and more.
- Fixed possible cross-site vulnerability in web admin.
- Fixed saving SSL certificate to nvram.
- Fixed problem with NAT Loopback thanks to John M. 'Forwarded-Only' is now the default setting.
- New favicon thanks to David V.
- Microsoft MN-700 ID'd thanks to John F.
- Network Label can now be entered for OpenDNS.
- Upgraded Busybox to 1.9.0.
- Upgrade L7 filters to l7-protocols-2008-01-16.
Download: Tomato Firmware 1.14.1288
Link: Home Page