Protect your privacy. Defend yourself against network surveillance and traffic analysis.
Tor is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody from watching your Internet connection and learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained.
Tor Browser 6.0.3 changes:
- Update Firefox to 45.3.0esr
- Update Torbutton to 18.104.22.168
- Bug 19417: Disable asmjs for now
- Bug 19689: Use proper parent window for plugin prompt
- Update HTTPS-Everywhere to 5.2.1
- Update NoScript to 22.214.171.124
- Bug 19715: Disable the meek-google pluggable transport option
- Bug 19714: Remove mercurius4 obfs4 bridge
- Bug 19585: Fix regression test for keyboard layout fingerprinting
- Bug 19515: Tor Browser is crashing in graphics code
- Bug 18513: Favicon requests can bypass New Identity
- Bug 19269: Icon doesn't appear in Applications folder or Dock
- Bug 19484: Avoid compilation error when MOZ_UPDATER is not defined