Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is an advanced file viewer with wide range of formats supported similar to Total Commander Lister, but it supports much more file formats than Lister (without plugins). Supported view modes and corresponding file formats are:
* Text/Binary/Hex/Unicode: all files (unlimited size)
* RTF: RTF/ UTF-8 encoded files
* Images: BMP/ JPG/ ICO/ GIF/ PNG/ WMF/ TGA/ TIFF/ PCX/ PSD/ etc
* Multimedia: all file types supported by MS Windows Media Player (AVI/ MPG/ WMV/ MP3/ etc)
* Internet/Office: all file types supported by MS Internet Explorer (HTML/ XML/ DOC/ XLS/ etc)
* Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
The Viewer is fully Unicode compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click on a file and select "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into file managers that can pass to Viewer filenames via the command-line: in this case filename should be passed as first optional command parameter (don't forget to double-quote name containing spaces).
* New program icon by StickyNomad
* Command added: Options - Configure user tools
* Command added: File - Delete
* Text modes: file is not locked anymore, so you may delete it - in this case, if "Auto-reload file on changing" option is on, Viewer will just close file Note: not supported under Win9x
* RTF/UTF-8 mode: URLs made clickable Note: not supported under Win9x
* Plugins mode: better parsing of plugins detect-strings
* Hidden options added: FileNextMsg, WebAcceptAllFiles, ModeUndetected, ModesDisabledForDetect, SearchNoErrorMessage, SearchNoNextConfirm
* Filelist can be passed to Viewer as a command line parameter: use '@' preceding character. In Total Commander, in the toolbar button properties, enter "@%L" into Parameters field.