Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is an advanced file viewer with wide range of formats supported similar to Total Commander Lister, but it supports much more file formats than Lister (without plugins). Supported view modes and corresponding file formats are:
* Text/Binary/Hex/Unicode: all files (unlimited size)
* RTF: RTF/ UTF-8 encoded files
* Images: BMP/ JPG/ ICO/ GIF/ PNG/ WMF/ TGA/ TIFF/ PCX/ PSD/ etc
* Multimedia: all file types supported by MS Windows Media Player (AVI/ MPG/ WMV/ MP3/ etc)
* Internet/Office: all file types supported by MS Internet Explorer (HTML/ XML/ DOC/ XLS/ etc)
* Plugins: all formats supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
The Viewer is fully Unicodecompatible and can be integrated intoWindows Explorer's context menu,so there is no problem to call it fromanywhere in Explorer: right-clickon a file and select "UniversalViewer" item. It can also be integratedinto file managers that canpass to Viewer filenames via thecommand-line: in this case filenameshould be passed as first optionalcommand parameter (don't forget todouble-quote name containing spaces).
What's new in version 126.96.36.199 (30 Jan 2007)