WinAudit is a software that audits Windows® based personal computers. Just about every aspect of computer inventory is examined. WinAudit reports on virtually every aspect of computer inventory and configuration. Results are displayed in web-page format, categorized for ease of viewing and text searching. Whether your interest is in software compliance, hardware inventory, technical support, security or just plain curiosity, WinAudit has it all. The program has advanced features such as service tag detection, hard-drive failure diagnosis, network port to process mapping, network connection speed, system availability statistics as well as Windows® update and firewall settings.
New Features in Version 2.22
- Updated: Russian translation of the user interface contributed by Valeri Kruvyalis.
- Bug Fix: Programme crash in Installed Software step on Vista (thanks to many).
- Bug Fix: Startup failure with the message 'Failed to set a property' (thanks Clever M.).
- Bug Fix: Document font style error (italic/bold).
- Updated: Detection of product identifers in Software Licenses section.
- Change: Name changes consistent with the Common Information Model specification.
- Updated: Specification updates and minor changes to System Management BIOS.
- Change: Timeout on listing of updates via the Windows® Update Agent.
- Typo: Fixed error on PDF dialog (thanks Hug).
Download: WinAudit 2.22 (freeware)
Download: WinAudit 2.22 (unicode)*
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: WinAudit Home Page
*Use the Unicode version if you need to display 'international' characters.