Microsoft released build 14295 to the Slow Ring yesterday and now the company has made the ISOs available through its website for those who wish to perform a clean install.
The issues that were fixed in the PC as well as the phone build can be found in our article from last week.
If this is your first time installing a Windows 10 Insider Preview, you'll need to go through these steps:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven't already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it's called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
To download the ISOs, head to the Windows Insider download page.
Thenks for the tip Steve Truman (@KPRP42)