A new version of WinMX is out!
- crash when loading incomplete files under certain conditions
- sometimes the '&' character not being displayed properly
- pending status not displayed while downloading from OpenNap user
- all links to web site are currently under construction
- problems maximizing windows, Hotlist needs to have "always on top"
- OpenNap functionality incomplete, WSX files not importable at this time
- minor file transfer related issues
- multi-byte character set issues
- occasional crash on disconnect from WPN
- sorting issues in search window
Note that multisourced downloads are only possible through the WinMX Peer Network, and not OpenNap servers. Also, the new version is not compatible with the current v2.6, and while beta testing, the new network is much smaller than upon full release
News source: WinMX Home Page
Download: WinMX 3 B4