Thanks Kostya V. Vorobyov for the heads up.
Advanced WMA Workshop is encoder/decoder with Windows Explorer-like interface,
allowing you to encode WAV, MP3 and OGG files to WMA (Windows Media Audio) format with variety of format settings(from 8000 to 48000Hz, up to 192kbps), convert WMA and MP3 files to WAV PCM format, and also convert WMA files to MP3 format using LAME 3.91 encoder library, convert WMA to OGG Vorbis format, resample WMA files.
Audio formats conversion is performed directly, without any temporary WAV files, this fact means higher converting speed and economy of hard disk resource.
Advanced WMA Workshop internally supports (it's not GUI frontend) WMA 8 format, WMA 8 encoder improve quality of encoded audio of 30 to 50 percent over WMA 7.
You can encode and decode audio files one by one, and also you can use built-in batch process to increase perfomance in case of mass encoding/decoding.
This tool allows you to edit ID3v2 Tags, copy them from MP3, OGG to WMA file while recoding. Fast processing speed saves your time and high output quality allows you really to enjoy your digital audio.
- Navigation in File List becomes more handy, some bugs here are fixed
- Bug with OGG RC3 tags saving fixed
- Some bugs with saving Batch Queue are fixed (this bugfix mainly related to cd-ripping with batch and saving ID3Tag track number)
- Now you can run task properties dialog in Batch Queue simply double-clicking on task.
- Bug with ogg bitrate settings is fixed, now you can easily set bitrate as "quality" value from 0(low) to 10(high)
- Bug with updating files in File List is fixed
- Some annoying bugs with "Play" command are fixed
Download: WMA Workshop 1.58