Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.
- Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
- Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
- High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
- Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
- Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
- Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
- Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
This update improves upon a security mitigation that was introduced in October 14th release.
- [Mac][Chrome] No longer inadvertently requiring some users to reset their license files when viewing content protected video
Download for Firefox, Safari, Opera: Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 | 17.1 MB (Freeware)
Download for Internet Explorer: Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 | 16.5 MB
Download: Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 188.8.131.52 | 836 KB
View: Adobe Flash Player Website | Release Notes
4 Comments - Add comment