AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 5.03.2398 changelog:
- General: value of quick search is now resets on app restart
- Fixed: general - certain functions ignores the ANSI-codepage setting value
- Fixed: sound engine - ASIO - app crashes on attempt to initialize unavailable device if it driver suppresses exceptions (was found on iBasso devices)
- Fixed: skin engine - snap to screen edges due resize the window works incorrectly (regrepssion)
- Fixed: skin engine - touch-scrolling of vertical playlists tabs is inverted
- Fixed: tag editor - an error occurs on attempt to invoke the "unknown tag fields" dialog if system's UI scaling factor is set to 100%
- Fixed: plugins - BASS_AAC - opening certain M4A files with ALAC codec lead to the "unsupported file format" error
- Fixed: plugins - MyClouds - the "find on the Internet" and the "Maximum file size to download" are affects to cloud storage
- Fixed: plugins - MyClouds - app hangs up if cloud server does not support for content-range command
- Fixed: plugins - SACD - certain DSDIFF files with DST-compression cannot be played
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware