AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 5.10 Build 2417 changelog:
- General: 3rd party libraries has been updated
- General: localizations has been updated
- Fixed: sound engine - the "cannot allocate memory" error occurs on attempt to open certain internet streams
- Fixed: tag editor - online search - discogs - does not display search results if the entry does not have the "notes" field
- Fixed: tag editor - OPUS - replay gain information stores to file header incorrectly if album or track gain information is missing
- Fixed: music library - view point position resets on rebuild the grouping tree
- Fixed: plugins - scheduler - action hangs in the "running" state if user broke automatic-created playback queue
- Fixed: plugins - podcasts - no podcast-related commands in context menu of grouping tree
- Fixed: plugins - WebLyrics - collision in cache lead to interrupt concurrent request
- Fixed other minor issues
Download: AIMP 64-bit | AIMP 32-bit ~20.0 MB (Freeware)
View: AIMP Website
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
0 Comments - Add comment