AuthPass is a secure and open source password manager for mobile and desktop. It is compatible with the kdbx format from KeePass, so if you have already have an existing password file it is easy to reuse it. You can also use AuthPass on one platform and another kdbx compliant application on Windows or Linux. All passwords in AuthPass are fully encrypted. Your passwords never leave your device unencrypted and are always stored encrypted. Make sure to remember your password as it is not recoverable.
AuthPass key features:
- Store master password in the KeyStore/KeyChain secured with biometric data. (Fingerprint, Face Unlock, etc.)
Password Auto-fill for Android
- Hook into native APIs for seamless integration into Form-Fills. (Only available on Android right now)
- Easily keep your passwords synchronized between all your mobile and desktop devices. Using Google Drive, Dropbox or WebDAV (NextCloud, OwnCloud, etc.)
Secure your passwords
- Load/Decrypt kdbx using password and/or key file.
- Search through stored credentials.
- Organize passwords using groups.
- Desktop (Mac, Linux, Windows): Keyboard shortcuts for Search, Copy, Navigation, etc.
- Desktop & Mobile: Copy & paste support.
AuthPass 1.9.9+1975 changelog:
- Support for importing TOTP codes from Google Authenticator using export QR codes.
- Fix preventing screenshots on Android #320
- MacOS: Raise minimum to MacOS 10.14 (was 10.12.2): flutter/flutter#114445
- Updated Translations
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware