Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program. It's high quality and the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software. Furthermore, Bandicam minimizes the CPU usage, it will allow a streaming video to be captured in a low-grade computer. Bandicam supports AVI 2.0 OpenDML extensions, so the maximum clip size is unlimited as long as the HDD available.
The most advanced PC screen and game recording software on the planet
The Bandicam program makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or on a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of games, webcam, HDMI and your PC screen
- Record 4K Ultra HD resolution and capture up to 120 FPS
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- AAC, PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 media format support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
Improved recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
Key features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam supports almost all of the Fraps' functions (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recoded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality
- Bandicam has less lag than other recording software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD usage)
Changes in Bandicam 22.214.171.1245:
- Bandicam is now able to record Vulkan games/programs (Dota 2, Doom, etc.)
- Improved the DirectX 11 hooking compatibility.
- Improved the DirectX 9 hooking compatibility (PlanetSide 2).
- Improved the MJPG format compatibility with the 'Device Recording Mode'.
- Improved AMD APP H.264 codec recognition of AMD Radeon R series.
- Bandicam now supports 60FPS for webcam recording (Logitech C922 Pro).
- Bandicam now prevents the computer from sleeping while the preview window of the 'Device Recording Mode' is full screen.
- Bandicam now hides the mouse cursor if the preview window of the 'Device Recording Mode' is full screen.
- Frames were skipped if a user set a high bitrate on AMD APP H.264 encoder.
- Bandicam stopped working when a frame was not updated in 'Screen Recording Mode' under certain conditions.
- The Keyframe interval function of NVIDIA® NVENC/HEVC encoder didn't work properly.
- Some registry entries remained after uninstallation.
- Other minor bugs fixed.