TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2023 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2023.1.0 changelog:
- Editor - Added Variable Speed Playback.
- Licensing - Added option to purchase an individual subscription license.
- Visual Effects - Added Reflection Visual Effect.
- Changed the Open Visual Effects Tab Shortcut from “L” to “X”.
- Updated tool panel previews for some Visual Effects.
- Added ability to Exporter Produce from Command Line.
- Added ability to Export and import exporter presets via campackage.
- Added ability to Show estimated production time in the progress dialog on export.
- Added a warning to warn users about the upcoming retirement of the legacy export option.
- Added a warning to warn users not to save projects on in cloud-backed directories.
- Canvas Rulers - Added ability to Hide/Show Canvas Rulers via right-click.
- Playhead - Updated selection region behavior when interacting with the playhead.
- Improved timeline performance when cursor keyframes are shown.
- Improved timeline performance when media contain stitches.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Bluetooth audio outputs to become silent when selected in the Recorder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from unassigning more than one keyboard shortcut in the Recorder.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Speech-to-Text was canceled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Speech-to-Text captions to be added at an incorrect time.-
- Users are now prompted for a license key if Sign-In fails.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when zooming out of the Canvas.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a system had a 32-bit version of WebView2 installed.
- Fixed a bug with clip speed that could cause distorted audio.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the active cursor to be displayed with the wrong color.
- Fixed a bug that could cause custom keyboard shortcuts to remain when Delete User Data was selected on uninstall.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the selection handles to be rendered incorrectly during playback.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware