TechSmith Camtasia is the complete professional solution for high-quality screen recording, video editing and sharing. Camtasia 2023 makes editing your videos easier, and faster than ever. The new editor is packed with enhanced video processing, all-new production technology, an innovative library, and stock videos and other creative assets to help you create more polished, professional videos. No video experience needed. Anyone can create informative, engaging videos.
Create professional, eye-catching videos:
- Add special video effects - Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images, or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor.
- Drag-and-drop your edits - What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size.
- Get exceptional performance - Camtasia takes full advantage of your computer’s processor with 64-bit performance. You’ll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability—even on your most complex projects.
Camtasia 2023.1.1 changelog:
- Added ability to filter typefaces by typing into the font menu.
- Added support for opening Mac projects that were zipped instead of being Exported for Windows.
- Improved hover preview performance for h.264 videos.
- Project playback will now pause when starting a media preview from the Media Bin or Library.
- Updated libexpat to v2.5.0.
- Updated Microsoft.Rest.ClientRuntime to v2.3.24.
- Updated Lua to v5.4.6.
- Removed outdated D3DX9_42.dll.
- Removed outdated Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable files from installation.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Speech to Text to stop before transcribing an entire media.
- Fixed a bug that could cause auto-normalization settings for media to be out of sync with Project settings.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a user to be prompted for a license key when one had already been entered.
- Fixed a bug that caused images to be saved in PNG format when saved as a JPG.
- Fixed a bug that could cause flickering in some MP4 source files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when online activation fails.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing from Google Drive after a reinstallation.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when closing the application while loudness calculations were taking place.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware