EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.00 changelog:
Database - Added collections:
- Groups are converted to collections on first load.
- All movies in a collection are shown as a single entry with his own case on the shelf / in the list. (This feature can be disabled).
- A collection can be opened (by double clicking). Only the movies inside the collection are then shown.
- Collections can have thumbnail, poster and backdrop artwork.
- Inside a collection entries can be sorted on title, number, year (ascending / descending) independent of the main sorting.
- Search / filtering includes all movies inside collections.
- TV Mode fully supports collections.
- All movies in a collection can be edited, deleted, marked seen / unseen, copied in one go.
- Collections can be automatically imported from TheMovieDb (including all the artwork).
- Batch update: select first from list option was broken for both IMDb and TheMovieDB.
- User Interface: Improve scrollbar of bookshelf when the last row is only partly visible.
- TheMovieDb Import: English was not detected as spoken language when retrieving data from TheMovieDb.
- System: Improve creation of (nested) folders when needed.
- Database: Copy / pasted movies got the same number and (internal) id.
- Database: Copied movies (and now collections too) get a "copy of" prefix (except when copied into a collection).
- Startup: Fixed checking for moved files.
- Search: Reserved spaces were sometimes included in search results.
- Translations: Updated the Czech, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware