EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all... it's free!.
EMDB 5.11 changelog:
- TV Mode: TV Series and Collections did not always show content.
- TV Mode: TV Series with seasons with over 20 episodes did not show correctly.
- Backups: Improved restoring a single database backup in one of the non default databases.
- Backups: Improved reloading after restoring a backup (no need for a restart anymore).
- Backups: Improved messages for restoring single or multiple database backups.
- User Interface: Added keyboard shortcut F7 for selecting a random movie. This also works in full screen and TV Mode.
- User Interface: Title Search in the top bar now also searches alternative titles.
- Database: csv export and column display will now show tv / movie for TheMovieDb ids.
- Database: Added an option to remove drive labels.
- User Interface: search result screen in add from hard disk did cut of long file names.
- User Interface: moved Mediainfo Update to the Media Files tab in the Batch Update Options page.
- User interface: Sorting was reset after opening a collection.
- Database: editing a movie and adding it to an existing collection shows an extra collection on the shelf
- Search: Fixed search missing TV Series episodes on external drives.
- Translations: Updated the Catalan, Czech, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware