ExplorerPatcher is a versatile and free tool that allows you to tweak and enhance the Windows Explorer. It comes with a range of useful features, including the ability to add new context menu items, change file name colors, and enable hidden features.
- Choose between Windows 11 or Windows 10 taskbar (with labels support, small icons and lots of customization).
- Disable Windows 11 context menu and command bar in File Explorer and more.
- Open Start to All apps by default, choose number of frequent apps to show, display on active monitor and more.
- Choose between the Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows NT Alt-Tab window switcher with customization.
Lots of quality of life improvements for the shell, like:
- Skin tray menus to match Windows style, make them behave like flyouts and center them relative to the icon.
- Choose action when left and/or right clicking the network icon.
- Revert to the Windows 7 search box in File Explorer, or disable Windows Search altogether.
- Disable immersive menus and use mitigations that help you run the real classic theme without glitches.
Discover the program's full range of features by reading this wiki article.
ExplorerPatcher 22621.1992.56.3 changelog:
Tested on OS build 22621.1992. Installer requires Internet connectivity.
- Windows 10 Start menu: Fixed a bug that prevented the menu from working on OS builds 22621.1413 and newer (46c5041). Please read these important notes regarding the fix here.
- Windows 10 Start menu: Fixed a bug that prevented centering on Windows 10 (275a91f).
- Windows 10 taskbar: Correct centering of taskbar items when search box is enabled in Windows 10 (2e43c67).
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware