Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities.
Firefox has complete features for browsing the Internet. It is very reliable and flexible due to its implemented security features, along with customization options. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
Firefox 117.0.1 changelog:
- Fixed a bug causing links opened from outside Firefox to not open on macOS (bug 1850828)
- Fixed a bug causing extensions using an event page for long-running tasks to be terminated while running, causing unexpected behavior changes (bug 1851373)
- NOTE: This change is expected to ship in a later Firefox release alongside other web browsers and sites are encouraged to find alternate ways to change the protocol if needed.
- Fixed audio worklets not working for sites using WebAssembly exception handling (bug 1851468)
- Fixed the Reopen all tabs option in the Recently closed tabs menu sometimes failing to open all tabs (bug 1850856)
- Fixed the bookmarks menu sometimes remaining partially visible when minimizing Firefox (bug 1843700)
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect time zones to be detected on some sites (bug 1848615)
- Security fix
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware