FlashFXP is a powerful and easy to use FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client for Windows. With a familiar Explorer-like interface that even the most novice user can master in minutes. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell or SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and seamless one time password support. FlashFXP offers many unique features you wont find anywhere else, such as, multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists, extensive file transfer rules, user customizable interface, and more.
FlashFXP offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file using FTP, providing an exceptionally stable and robust program that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently.
FlashFXP 5.4.0 Build 3935 changelog:
- In response to a possible local memory corruption vulnerability that was reported by Vulnerability Laboratory; We have restricted the length of text allowed in all input controls, placed memory restrictions on certain functions to prevent out of memory errors from occurring, and if one gets past our checks we now prevent the application from continuing after an out of memory error.
- Updated: The FlashFXP installer has been updated from InstallAware Studio 15 to InstallAware Studio X4, Now with full Unicode support and SHA256 authenticode code signing.
- Change: The file list is no longer automatically re-sorted after a file rename operation.
- Change: Several text phrases were changed and/or re-worded. Please take a moment and help us update the translations. Thank you.
- Fixed: Memory leak when moving remote items to a new folder when the target folder is created from within the move dialog.
- Fixed: On the 'Calculate Server Space Used' dialog the list-view sort arrows were broken.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.